Resources & Services Available for the Bronx Reentry Community
|Provides affordable housing, Community Programs, and many other services to residents of the Bronx.
- Housing: upgrade existing housing through gut or moderate rehabilitation
- Weatherization: provide building owners and tenant’s assistance and education in energy conservation, including repair or replacement of heating systems, wall and roof insulation, replacement windows, etc.
- Vocational training: assist at-risk youth in obtaining on-the-job training in the renovation of vacant buildings, housing maintenance and repair
- Education Committee: provides reading enrichment skills
- Committee: service and work with our senior citizens through housing, social services, and intergenerational programs
- Scholarships distributed to graduating High School seniors
- Must be a resident of the Bronx Community
- Most services for low-income individuals and homeowners
- Many services are free of charge for qualified individuals
Bronx Shepherds Restoration Corporation
1932 Washington Avenue
Bronx, NY 10457
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM