Resources & Services Available for the Bronx Reentry Community
|Law enforcement agency empowered to enforce the Human Rights Law and provide protection to those who are discriminated against.
- Legal support for those who believe they have been the victim of discrimination
- Process: Intake Complaint is filed Investigation Determination The hearing process Final decision and order
- Provide disability access assistance and education
- Mortgage counseling and predatory loan prevention
- Immigrant employment rights education
- Community mediation and conflict resolution
- Many more
- Please bring: names, addresses, and phone numbers of the people or organizations you are charging and the exact dates of the events (complaint must be filed within one year)
City Commission on Human Rights
File a complaint or make an appointment: (212) 306-7450
1932 Arthur Avenue
Bronx, NY 10457
Hours of Operation
English, Spanish, and interpretation services for Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Haitian Creole, Korean, Italian, and many more.